Pages

Saturday 29 June 2013

Manicure Weekend: Etude House - Why Wine


This week, I would like to introduce this gorgeous color from Etude House - Why Wine.  Just like it's name, it is a pretty burgundy, red wine color nail polish that will not be out of trend all year long. 


This nail polish really caught me by surprise. I never expect the application can be so smooth and so easy to apply. Drying time is pretty fast too. The 1st hand to apply is already dried when I completed applying to other hand. So fast!


The color opacity is kind of satisfying as well. 1 layer of nail polish is nearly completely opaque. Some of you may find it sufficient enough for applying 1 layer of this nail polish. For my case, I always prefer 2 layers. Here, as usual, I had my OPI Natural Base Coat as the 1st layer, followed with 2 layers of nail polish and finished it with my favourite Seche Vite Top Coat.


Look how nice and easy for this nail polish to match with any color of outfit. Perfect!

I really really love this nail polish. The deep red color is so flattering. I have 1 word in mind to describe this: Classy!




No comments: