Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

Burt's Bees - Tinted Lip Balm


I am kind of crazy about Burt's Bees products lately and also tinted lip balms. When these 2 items combined together, I'm definitely not going to miss it. Hence, I had purchased these 3 beautiful little tubes and I am really satisfied about it, never feel regret with the money spent. 

There are 9 shades available for the tinted lip balm range and I've chosen Hibiscus and Pink Blossom. On top of that, I've also picked up the Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil. Let us look at the swatches. 


From left to right:
  • Hibiscus: A warm dust pink with orange undertone. 
  • Pink Blossom: A sweet and girlish medium pink. 
  • Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil: A barely noticeable hint of pink. This is actually a lip balm rather than a tinted lip balm. I've included this here as it's still able to bring some color to the lips. 







Both Hibiscus and Pink Blossom have the sheerness in them which are so easy to pull of and look so natural. Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil is almost transparent in color that only provide a hint of pink. This would be suitable for those who don't like make up and yet don't want to look pale at the same time. The hint of pink just provide the correct tone of color to look fresh.  



All 3 lip balms are in plastic tubes except Hibiscus and Pink Blossom come with the extra paper box packaging that I like. It just look so simple and nice. The plastic tubes design are so simple that make them so handy and will not take up much space in the handbag. I carry 3 of them in my handbag so that I could have a few choices every time. No glamour or fancy design on the tubes as Burt's Bees is all into environmental friendly. Keep any Burt's Bees empty tubes or bottles that you have finish using and bring to any Burt's Bees outlet on every 31st of the month to purchase any product with certain amount of discount. 5% or 10% discount, I can't really remember =p (applicable in Malaysia and Singapore).  

All in all, I am loving all these 3 beautiful tubes. It's so moisturizing that keep my lips hydrated all day long. My lips were cracking with the prickly feeling before this but it had all gone after using these lip balms. The pigmentation is just nice and wearable. I am not a make up person but I don't feel awkward wearing these natural looking colors all day long. Reapplying is only required after meals which I find it reasonable. 

Finally, the best part of Burt's Bees that I like most is their products are all 100% natural and paraben free. You could enjoy all the goodness in it and be pretty inside and out. 






No comments: