Pages

Saturday 16 November 2013

A Perfect Match for My Skin Care Regime for Night: Hydrationist Moisture Barrier Fortifier from Estee Lauder + Daisy White from Burt's Bees


My combination skin is acne prone and I got to be frank that I have open pores issue. I had also accepted the fact that open pores issue is difficult to get rid after reading a few articles. Open pores could only reduce its size and will not totally recover. I've been using different products hoping that it could help to refine the pore size but the condition never improve until I met these duos. They had managed so shed some light on me - Hydrationist Moisture Barrier Fortifier from Estee Lauder and Daisy White from Burt's Bees. 



Let us start with Hydrationist Moisture Barrier Fortifier from Estee Lauder. This serum is from the Hydrationist rage of Estee Lauder that is suitable for all skin type. It is so light weight and it is easily absorbed by the skin. Applied it after cleansing and toner and it feels so hydrating. The skin absorb the serum quickly and I never felt greasiness on my skin every time I've applied. It keeps my skin hydrated every night. I even apply it during evening before I had my make up on for wedding dinners or other occasions. Applying a slightly thicker layer of this serum is sufficient enough to keep my skin hydrated and the make up will normally stays on the whole night without feeling cakey.  



After the Hydrationist, I'll follow with Daisy White from Burt's Bees. As the rest of Burt's Bees products, this moisturizer is organic and paraben free. I've been switching different brands for my night moisturizer previously and the last one was a nightmare. It had bring me so much break out problems. There will be new acne every week either at my nose area or chin area. My skin condition was never that bad before. What made me considered about Burt's Bees is because of it's organic concept. I wanted to get something really mild and get rid of the break out issues and lucky enough, Burt's Bees really help me. I was really happy that the break out problem stops, literally stops! How amazing! I never had any acne on my face for weeks, not even a tiny little one! On top of that, my face looks fairer and brighter. Yeah!!

With these duos together, my skin condition really improves. I mean, a lot. My open pores didn't look so prominent which I believe the pores size had been refined. The improvement on the hydration level of my skin had improved the skin resilience at the same time. When the skin resilience improved, it refined open pores. I've tried using these two products separately, say, only using either the Hydrationist or Burt's Bees alone and the result was not as good as using both products together. So, I just figured it out that Hydrationist Moisture Barrier Fortifier from Estee Lauder + Daisy White from Burt's Bee is a Perfect Match for my skin.



No comments: