Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

Love For Manicure

Well, I couldn't remember when I started to love painting my nails. Perhaps, after watching a few episodes of Keeping Up With The Kardashians? Lol, couldn't blame me for saying that. They have their nails painted most of the time. It actually looks cool, in my opinion at least. 

I've been thinking for quite awhile whether I should have a blog to share on my nail polishes. Well, not only nail polishes. I may blog about other stuffs if I came across something that I would like to share. So, after thinking and thinking here I am, my 1st blog!


This would be the 1st nail polish I purchased to begin my nail painting journey, BR802 from Face Shop. Here, I applied OPI Natural Base Coat, 2 coats of nail polish to reach the opacity and finished it with Seche Vite top coat. The application is quite ok for the price paid. Drying time is quite reasonable too. With the super top coat (yes, that's how I call it) it could last for approximately 3 - 4 days.


I would say this nail polish is quite worth for the price paid. This bottle had been with me for around 2 years and there is still no sign of drying up. However, there is a down side of this nail polish. The color looks a little dull even with the top coat. I wish it could be a little bit more "lively". It would be perfect then. 


Yup, dark brown is pretty bold for a 1st timer but hey, no harm taking some risk. It actually made me realized that I could carry bold colors, not only the more conservative nude ones that I've always thought. 


Do you plan to start painting your nails? Well, don't be afraid to take some risk. Try something different and bold, you may find it fun. 


What is the color you had when you 1st started falling in love painting your nails? How is the experience like? Share with me in the comments. =)  

That's it for this round. Stay tune for more swatches. Bye. 



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10300390/?claim=hvddp9vhyya">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments: