Pages

Saturday 3 August 2013

Denim Kinda Day


What will come across your mind if a person ask you what is one of the current street fashion trends? My answer - Denim Shirt! Did you realize that there are a lot of brands selling denim shirts now? I bet you do if you had paid a little attention. 

I find wearing denim shirt is kind of comfy despite of the humid weather we have. Surprise right? Denim shirt, shorts and a pair of sneakers - ready to go! Shopping, outing, running errand, just nice for any activities.

Oh ya, don't forget to roll up your sleeves if you have a long one. It will look nicer that way. =) 





The denim shirt is a company shirt. I improvised a little bit so that I could wear it any time. Well, we are not required to wear this to the office, so why not just make some changes and wear it anytime. =p 

Shorts from Cotton On. 

Sneakers, err, I don't really know what is the brand. I found it kind of cute and just bought it. Only cost me less than RM50.00. =p 

Watch and earrings are from Swatch. 

I think I'm gonna try denim on denim next round. I bet it will look much much nicer than now. Too bad the ones that I had just couldn't match this denim shirt due to the color tones. Wait till I get another pair of denim shorts then. 

Alright, that's it for this round. Chao. 





No comments: