Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

OPI - Don't Burst My Bubble



Looking for a soft shade nail polish? Here, OPI - Don't Burst My Bubble would be one of the good choice.



This soft pale baby pink is one of the members of OPI's Oz The Great and Powerful collection. The color is so subtle, soft and sweet looking. It is always kind of tricking to wear a pink nail polish as it tends to make my hand look dull or darker but this lovely color just work perfectly. 


It look sheer on 1 coat and almost transparent in color with a hint of pink. The formula is not streaky, so smooth and glossy that provides a clean look. 



With the 2nd coat, it looks slightly opaque and the soft pale baby pink color looks more prominent. 




I always prefer to have more color on my nails. With the 3rd coat on, it reached its full opacity. The color is so subtle and soft, make the nails looked so neat and well groomed. 



The formula of this nail polish is perfect and not streaky, so easy in application. It finishes perfectly and smooth even with only 1 coat. The white base had toned down the pink color and make it so subtle and soft. I believe it is suitable for every skin tone and will make your nails look so well groomed and neat. For newbies who wanted to start having some color on your nails but don't know which perfect color to choose, consider Don't Burst My Bubble. You will fall in love with this. 





Call me crazy. I am actually considering to get another bottle of Don't Burst My Bubble. I'm not too sure whether it is a regular color that will be produced all year long or it is a limited edition. Thinking of if it's a limited edition really make me nervous a little bit. Hey, I finally get myself a perfect pink color nail polish. I really wish it is available any time in the market. It is so difficult for me to get a nice pink nail polish as all the previous pink tones really make me disappointed. All of them make my hand look dull and dark. I am really debating on whether to get the 2nd bottle and keep it in stock =p.

All in all, I am really happy to have this color with me. It is not the typical nude color that looks boring. The jelly finish makes it look so squishy, soft and dreamy. It is so much fun on it and yet sophisticated, so easy to match with any color of outfits, so appropriate for any occasion and also so office appropriate. I have 1 word in mind to describe this - Perfect! 











No comments: